Herning Modelflying Club are very happy to invite you to four days of fun and high level competition in Herning, Denmark on the best control line airfield in Northern Europe.
Herning Modelflyveklub: Skinderholmvej 12, Sunds, 7400 Herning, Denmark
21st – 22nd May
- Swedish World Cup in F2A and F2B
- Belgian World Cup in F2D
- Herning World Cup 2021 in F2A, F2B and F2D
Open Nordic Championship:
As a part of Herning World Cup, the Open Nordic Championships will be held in F2A, F2B, F2C, and F2D. Nordic Championship medals will be awarded to the first three in each class. To receive the status of Nordic Championship each class must have at least three entries from at least two countries.
- Minispeed (National rules – handicap regulated)
- Weatherman Vintage Speed (Nordic rules – engine size reulated)
- F2B Beginner
- Goodyear (National rules – 24 sek /10 laps) F2F models OK)
- Old Boys F2D (Rules here)
- F2D Loser FlyOff (Rules here)
FAI License and Insurance:
A valid FAI-license and a insurance is mandatory for participating in the World cup competitions Invitation
The entry fees and barbeque can be paid at the registration on the field.
- World cup classes (F2A, F2B, F2D): 35€ (260 dkk)
- Other classes (and junior): 25€ (190 dkk)
- Each extra class: 15€ (115 dkk)
- Adults (incl. wine) 25€ (190 ddk)
- Junior: 20€ (150 dkk)
Please use this link to submit your registration.
No later than 2nd May 2020
Due to Corvin-19, we will take a look on the situation March 15th and make an update.
All protests must be issued in writing to the Contest Director and must be accompanied by a deposit of 50 €. This fee is only returned if the protest is approved.
You are welcome to practice on the flying field Wednesday and Thursday. Due to noise restrictions flying is only allowed between 8.00 and 19.00.
20th May – Thursday
– Arrival and practice
– 21:00 Check in closing
21st May – Friday
– 8:00 – 9:00 Check in
– 10:30 Pilot information
– 11:00 Competition
22nd May – Saturday
– 8:00 Competition
– 19:30 Banquet and prize giving.
23rd May – Sunday
– 9:00 Pilot information
– 9:30 Competition
24th May – Monday
– 8:00 Competition
14:00 Final and prize giving